- The Danish Jazz Quartet Just Squeeze Me
- Nikolaj Bentzon Trio Almost in Your Arms
- The Danish Radio Big Band Swing Low, Sweet Chariot/Swing ...
- Carsten Dahl Trio Someone To Watch Over Me
- Billy Strayhorn Johnny Come Lately
- Thomas Hass|Trio's & Beyond Lotus Energy
- George Lewis Burgundy Street Blues
- Christina Dahl Quartet The Quest for The True Nightingale
- Duke Ellington Jeep's Blues
Previously unreleased music from the fingertips of Duke Ellington: An intimate 1972 session with the Duke on solo piano plus three bonus tracks from 1969.
The scene is 311 West 57 Street, New York, Mediasounds Studio A, Friday August 25th,1972. Duke Ellington was having an engagement with a smaller group at The Rainbow Grill, as he had had several times before, finishing the gig on the following night. But on the 25th, he chose also to go to the recording studio...