- The Danish Jazz Quartet Just Squeeze Me
- Nikolaj Bentzon Trio Almost in Your Arms
- The Danish Radio Big Band Swing Low, Sweet Chariot/Swing ...
- Carsten Dahl Trio Someone To Watch Over Me
- Billy Strayhorn Johnny Come Lately
- Thomas Hass|Trio's & Beyond Lotus Energy
- George Lewis Burgundy Street Blues
- Christina Dahl Quartet The Quest for The True Nightingale
- Duke Ellington Jeep's Blues
In the year of the 50th anniversary of Per Aage Brandt and Karsten Vogel’s joint record debut in 1966, ten freshly recorded pieces of music are issued on Storyville Records. They represent Danish avant-garde jazz in its original form.
In the late 1950s and early 1960s, Per Aage Brandt and Karsten Vogel were high profile musicians in the avant-garde jazz environment that had found a growth centre in Copenhagen, a movement whose likes were only found and practiced in New York at t...