- The Danish Jazz Quartet Just Squeeze Me
- Nikolaj Bentzon Trio Almost in Your Arms
- The Danish Radio Big Band Swing Low, Sweet Chariot/Swing ...
- Carsten Dahl Trio Someone To Watch Over Me
- Billy Strayhorn Johnny Come Lately
- Thomas Hass|Trio's & Beyond Lotus Energy
- George Lewis Burgundy Street Blues
- Christina Dahl Quartet The Quest for The True Nightingale
- Duke Ellington Jeep's Blues
Heine Hansen’s piano is playful, even bubbling and almost singing, like an early bird in the first days of spring. On his long awaited debut album, Hansen unfolds his signature sound on eleven new compositions of his own. Until now, he was best known as a sideman – modest, but highly respected as an elegant accompanist. In all probability Denmark’s most ethereal, swinging jazz pianist.
A signature is something so personal it can’t be replicated; Heine Hansen plays the piano with...